Silicone Wristbands – Great For Fundraising And Marketing
Silicone wristbands are highly popular fashion accessories that are worn by people of all ages. Many wear them because they help people promote something that they believe in. There have been many successful wristband campaigns around the world for local issues as well as for broader issues, like Cancer awareness. If you’re looking to spread a message far and wide or are looking at fundraising opportunities, a bright wristband with your message on it can be a great idea.
Wristbands for your cause or business can become very popular, offer a low cost investment with great return on that investment, and can quickly, easily, and inexpensively be customised for your campaign.
There are a variety of wristbands available:
• Ink filled
• Glow in the dark wristbands
• Silicone wristband styled key rings
• You can also buy the new and popular slap wrap silicone Best ROQ Silicone Ring wristbands, too, increasing the impact because you will get more people wanting them and wearing them.
Want some tips to disburse your wristbands?
As Corporate Gifts:
Investing in corporate gifts can help you build great customer relationships.
• Send them out to customers with a price list or marketing materials
• Give them away as free swag at corporate events and trade shows
• Offer them as an incentive for free for new customers or as part of a new product launch to create buzz
Selling wristbands can help you raise money and awareness for worthy causes.
• Start a campaign on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to spread awareness
• Consider ordering debossed wristbands that are ink filled for increased visibility.
• Consider designing and ordering several different versions of the wristband with varied sayings, colours, and a few different styles. Doing this could make them collectable and increase the chances of people buying more than one. (It can also help you assess which one was the most popular, which can help with future fundraising campaigns)
Tip for Corporate or Fundraising Purposes:
Consider putting a QR code on all of your wristbands. This code lets people scan with their mobile phone and be directed to your website, where they can learn more about your product, service, or cause.
Ordering customised silicone wristbands and other promotional products is easy. You can order samples to assess quality and ease of doing business with more than one promotional items supplier, if you wish.